Saturday, April 19, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
Moong dal : 1/2 a small tea glass
Raw mango : 1/4 of a small and sour mango
onion : 1
greenchilly : 1
oil : 1 tbspn
urad dal, cumin seeds , mustard seeds :1/2 tspn altogether
dry red chilly :1
curry leaves :10
garlic cloves : 6
coriander leaves : 10 strigs
chillypowder : 1/4 tspn
salt : 1tspn
turmeric : 1/4 tspn
- First wash moong dal and pour it in a pan or bowl and add water triple the quantity of moongdal, turmeric and 1/2tspn oil. Mix well and put it on stove.
- Take a bowl that correctly fits the actual bowl and fill it with some water and place it on the first bowl.(aviri mutha)
- Peel the skin of mango and cut it in to pieces , chop onion and green chilly.
- As soon as first boil comes add chopped mango , onion and greenchillies andagain place the waterbowl.
- When it is more than half cooked add 3 crushed garlic cloves and salt.
- When it is cooked add chilly powder (see that dal is little bit spicy to overcome the sourness of mango) and coriander leaves and mix well .
- If u take few dals and press with hand it should boil fully ( see that it is boiled fully and dal shouldnot be overcooked) , at that time switch off the stove.
- In another pan add oil , urad dal, dry red chilly, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, 3 crushed garlic cloves, curry leaves. When it is finely seasoned switchoff stove and add it to cooked dal and mix well .
- ur tasty mango moong dal is ready to serve with rice or with rotis .
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,