Tuesday, April 22, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
palak : 1 bunch or u can see my chopped palak quantity
urad dal , cumin seeds, mustard seeds : altogether 1/2 tspn
bengal gram : 1 tbspn
dry red chilly :1
fenugreek powder : a pinch
curry leaves :5
chillypowder : 1/2 tspn
turmeric : little
tamarind : blue berry sized
coriander leaves : 5 strings
- First chop palak leaves and wash them nicely for 2-3 times and strain them.
- soak tamarind in a 1/2 cup of water.
- chop onion and green chillies.
- Heat a pan add oil, urad dal, cumin seeds, mustard seeds , dry red chilly (one by one), methi powder, green chillies, curry leaves, onions. Add bengal gram.
- After onion is cooked add chopped palak and mix well. While palak is cooking add salt.
- When palak is fully cooked add chilly powder, turmeric and tamarind juice. Mix well and put lid on the pan.
- Finally add coriander and after 2 mins switchoff the stove.
- palakura pulusu kura/ curry is ready to serve with rice/ roti.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10......
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,