Tuesday, April 22, 2008
- Take a fresh cucumber . wash it and dry it with cloth.
- without peeling the skin of cucumber cut one half into pieces ,either vertical pieces like how i did or small pieces.
- Add salt, chilly powder, mustard seeds powder , methi powder/fenugreek powder, turmeric. mix well
- heat a pan and add oil . when it is heated switch off
- When oil gets cooled mix with chutney and keep it for 4hrs.
- After wards ur yummy dosa vuragai / cucumber pickle is ready to use.
- This can be served with rice and a drop of ghee. cucumber pieces are a good combination with curd.
- This pickle will be good for a week.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10..........
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,