Tuesday, April 22, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
Potatoes :3 medium sized
coconut : 1/4 of a whole coconut
garlic cloves : 6
saunf powder : 1tspn
chilly powder : 1/2tspn
greenchillies : 3
salt :1 tspn
oil :1 tbspn
curry leaves : 20
coriander leaves : 10 strings
cumin seeds , mustard seeds : little for seasoning.
turmeric : 1/2tspn
- first boil potato and peel the skin o f it and chop them into medium size pieces. slit greenchillies length wise.
- In a mixy container take coconut pieces, garlic cloves, saunf powder, turmeric, chilly powder, 1/2tspn salt. and grind well.
- Heat a pan add oil , cumin seeds, mustard seeds, green chillies , curry leaves, chopped potato pieces.
- After 2 mins add grinded mixture and mix well add remaining 1/2tspn salt also.
- fry this for 10 - 15 mins on low heat .
- Finally add coriander leaves and after 2 mins switchoff the stove.
- potato coconut fry is ready to serve with rice and a drop of ghee.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10....
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG.
Labels: DEEP FRIED VEGGIES