Thursday, April 24, 2008
gongura :1 bunch / u can see how much quantity i took.
garlic cloves :10
coriander powder :1/2 tspn
fenugreek powder : 1/4tspn
cumin seeds powder :1/4 tspn
chillypowder :3/4 tspn
oil :2 tbspns
cumin seeds, mustard seeds: little
dry red chilly :1
- First takeout leaves from stems.
- clean them in water and dry them on a cloth.
- Heat a pan add oil, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, dry red chilly, green chillies (slitted length wise), fenugreek powder, garlic cloves. Fry them nicely.
- Now add dried gongura leaves and mix well. u get like this.
- After frying for 5 mins add salt,chillypowder, corianderpowder, turmeric and cumin powder.Mix well.
- When oil separates out then u can switch off stove and change to dry bowl.
- This will be good for nearly 1 week.(this dish requires little more spicyness than wat we prepare regularly to overcome the sourness of gongura.)
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,