Thursday, April 24, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
brinjals : 8 small
groundnuts / peanuts : 1tbspn
sesemam seeds : 1 tspn
roasted bengal gram / putnalu :1 tbspn
fenugreek seeds : 1/2tspn
coriander seeds : 1tspn
cumin seeds : 1/2 tspn
coconut : 4 small pieces
chilly powder : 1/4 tspn
salt : 1/2 tspn
garlic cloves : 5
oil : 1 tbspn
- First heat a pan and dry fry peanuts , fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds,coriander seeds,sesemam seeds , roasted bengal gram. (add one after another).
- In mixcy grind these along with coconut, salt , chilly powder, turmeric.
- Now wash brinjals and slit them as ' + ' mark on them and put them in a bowl filled with water and 1/2tspn salt.(to reduce bitterness & discolouring).
- Now in each brinjal stuff the powder fully.
- Heat a pan add oil, when it is heated add stuffed brinjals.Mix them well with oil.
- Now take a bowl that fits ths mouth of pan and pour water and put this water bowl on pan .so that brinjal will get cooked soon and uniformly.
- Stir them in between.
- After 15 mins ur theen dal guthivankay / brinjal fry is ready to serve with rice and a drop of ghee.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,