Saturday, May 3, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
dondakayalu / tindoras : 12
bengalgram flour / senaga pindi/ besan flour : 3tspns
chillypowder : 1/2 tspn
salt : 1/2 tspn
turmeric : 1/4 tspn
garam masala : a pinch
ginger garlic paste : pinch
coconut : 2 tspns
oil : 2tbspns
- First clean dondakayalu / tindoras and dry them with cloth.
- Make a " + " cut on them from one corner to 3/4 th of its size.
- Take a bowl and mix senagapindi / bengal gram flour , salt , chillypowder , garam masala powder , ginger garlic paste, descinated coconut , turmeric and mix well.
- To this mixture add 2 tspns oil so that it will be easy to stuff.
- Now stuff this mixture to the dondakayalu / tindoras in their " + " mark.
- Heat a pan add remaining oil and add all ur stuffed tindoras. mix well.
- Take a bowl that can fit the size of pan and fill it with water , place thisbowl on pan (aviri mutha).
- Inbetween takeout the bowl and stir tindoras.
- When they r fully fried switch off the stove and put a lid on it , after 5 mins urstuffed tindoras are ready to serve with rice and a dolop of ghee.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATEMY RECIPEFOR A SCAL OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,
Labels: DEEP FRIED VEGGIES