Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Cauliflower : 1/2
bengal gram flour : 3tbspns
rice flour : 1tbspn
mida : 2 tbspn
cornflour :1/2 tbspn
oil : for deep frying
salt : as per ur taste
chillypowder :1 tspn
azinomoto : little
ginger garlic paste:1/2 tspn
chopped curry leaves: 1/2 a handfull
cumin seeds :1/4 tspn
red colour :1/4 tspn or a pinch is enough
garam masala powder :1/4 tspn
- first cut cauliflower into small pieces. in a big bowl heat water and when it starts boiling add chopped cauliflower and salt . after 5 mins strain gobi.
- in a bowl add all the flours, salt , chillypowder, cumin seeds, azinomoto, ginger garlic pate,chopped curryleaves, red colour , garam masala powder.
- to this add boiled gobi and mix well.
- now heat a deep skillet and add oil. sprinkle water on gobi mixture little by little and after oil is heated make as pakodas .
- ur tasty gobi fry/ pakoda is ready to be served with hot rice or we can directly have it as evening snacks.
PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE THIS RECIPE............