Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Eggs : 3
Onions :1 big
Green chillies : 2
Ginger garlic paste : 1/4 tspn
Tamarind : 2 blue berry size
Oil : 1 Tbspn
Dry red chillies: 1
Cumin and Mustard seeds : each 1/4 tspn
Salt : 1 tspn
Chilly powder : 1/2 tspn
Turmeric : 1/8 tspn
Coriander powder : 1/2 tspn
Coriander leaves : 5 sprigs
- Boil eggs , remove their shells and put vertical slits on them.
- Chop onion , tomato and green chillies . Soak tamarind or microwave in sufficient water for 1 minute and when it cools take the juice out of it.
- Heat a shallow pan and add 1 tbspn oil . Make tempering by adding dry red chilly , cumin and mustard seeds.
- Then add ginger garlic paste if it is freshly ground if not add it after onions.
- Add green chillies and onions and fry till golden color.
- Then add all spices like salt , chilly powder , turmeric and coriander powder and fry for a minute.
- Now add tomato and fry till mushy and then add eggs. Fry for a couple of minutes.
- Now add tamarind juice and add sufficient water according to ur required consistency.Cook covered for 10 -15 mins .
- Finally add finely chopped coriander leaves and give a good mix and switch off stove .
- Serve it with hot rice or rotis