Monday, June 29, 2009
- Take 1 rice cooker cup of long grain rice or basmati rice . Wash it and soak it for 10 mins and cook it . Cool the cooked rice . U can even use day old refrigerated rice.
- Chop 1 big carrot , 10 french beans , small piece of cabbage , chop 1/2 of green bell pepper as julliens or else u can use red , yellow , green bell peppers , chop 1/2 bunch of spring onions , chop 2 big garlic pods finely , take few fresh/ frozen corn kernels. Chop all the vegetables finely.
- Heat a wok , add 1 tbspn sesemam oil , when it is heated add chopped garlic .
- Next add bell peppers . Fry it for 2 mins .
- Add all veggies except spring onions . Fry them till they are half done .
- Add 1 tbspn chings secret schezwan sauce or else u can use sambal oleak sehezwan sauce , 1 tbspn soya sauce , 1 tspn vinegar , 1/2 tspn tomato paste , 1/4 tspn azinomoto , pinch of pepper powder . Mix all and fry for 5 mins.
- Add rice and mix carefully . Add 1/2 tspn salt and mix nicely .
- After 5 mins add spring onions , mix well and switch off stove . Serve hot.
Labels: RICE DISHES