Tuesday, September 9, 2008
- Take required dosa batter in a bowl and add sufficient water to get required consistency .
- In another bowl break 3 eggs , add 1/2 tspn salt and 1/2 tspn chilly powder . If u want u can add little pepper . Nicely whisk it .
- Heat a griddle pour 1 laddle ful of batter and spread it circularly . Pour 1/2 tspn oil around the corners .
- On dosa add egg mixture and spread it .
- If u want u can sprinkle pinch of salt and chilly powder on this . ( My hubby always ask me to sprinkle)
- When it is roasted reverse the dosa . After 2 mins ur egg dosa is ready to serve.
Labels: BREAK FAST