Tuesday, September 9, 2008
- Take 1 kg of chicken ( skinless and boneless) and cut into small pieces . Clean it nicely.
- In a bowl take 1 glass of water , add 1/2 tspn salt and 1/4tspn turmeric and bring to boil. Add ur cleaned chicken pieces and boil it till water evaporates .
- In mean time grind 100gms coriander seeds , 10 gms cloves , 3 cardamoms and 10 gms of cinnamon to a fine powder .
- In the same container add fresh ginger and garlic pods each 100gms and grind again .
- Now strain the chicken pieces and pat dry with a cloth .
- Heat a pan add oil enough for the pickle nearly ( 250ml).
- When it is hot deep fry chicken pieces till golden.
- Take them into a bowl .
- In the same oil fry grinded paste till nice aroma comes then add fried chicken pieces . Fry it nicely .
- Add 250gms of salt , 250gms of chilly powder , 1/4tspn turmeric and mix nicely . Switchoff the stove . ( appox measurements )
- In a bowl add 250ml of oil and heat it . Switch off the stove . When cooled add to pickle . (If u add total 500ml of oil at a time the grinded paste will get burned while frying)
- When it is cooled add nearly 15 lemon squeezed juice and add 2 or 3 drops of vinegar.
- Put this in a Air tight bottle.
- Preserve it in freeze.
- This will be good for 6 months.