Tuesday, September 9, 2008
- In a bowl take 1/2 glass besan flour ( 1glass= 250ml) , 1 glass maida , 1/2 tspn cumin seeds , grind 4 green chillies and 1 tspn salt (tata salt) add this paste , add required amount of water . It should be like dosa batter consistency.
- Put it aside for 15 mins .
- Heat a griddle pour 1 tspn oil and spread it roundly allover the griddle using a onion half.
- When it is hot pour 1 big laddle ful of batter and spread it using ur griddle handle.
- when 1 side is roasted reverse it and when fried takeout into a plate .
- serve hot with chanadal chutney . ( Best combo)
Tip :- After completing each dosa clean the griddle with onion . So that if any stickings r there it will take care .
Labels: BREAK FAST