Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Marmaralu : 250gms
tamarind : 2 lemon sized
green chillies : 10
coconut : 1/2 of palm size
roasted bengal gram / putnalu : 1 small glass
coriander leaves : 5 strigs
FOR SEASONING :-
Oil : 3 tspns
urad dal : 2 tspns
dry red chilly :2
chana dal / bengal gram : 2 tspns
cumin seeds : 1/2 tspn
mustard seeds: 1/2 tspn
asafoetida / hing : pinch
curry leaves : 5 strigs
- First in dry container grind roasted bengal gram / putnalu to a powder and takeout into a bowl.
- Next grind together 6 green chillies , coconut and salt .
- Soak tamarind in water.
- Take murmaralu / puffed rice and wash them in plenty of water and squeeze them tghtly with hands and put them in a bowl.
- To this add turmeric and grinded coconut mirchi paste and mix well.
- To this add tamarind extract and mix well.
- Now add putnala podi / roasted bengal gram powder. Mix thoroughly and keep it aside.
- Heat a big kadai and add oil.
- Do seasoning by adding all ingredients under subtitle " for seasoning " one after another.
- After seasoning add puffed rice mixture to the pan and mix well.
- Switchoff the stove when puffed rice is heated.
- serve hot.
PLEASE LEAVE UR COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,
Labels: BREAK FAST