Thursday, June 12, 2008
- Take required amount of fresh coconut and make it into pieces and grind it nicely.
- Now add 1/2 glass water and again grind it.
- Now take a bowl put a kitchen towel on it and pour this coconut paste on towel and squeeze it nicely.
- Take the remaining coconut pulp into mixcy container and add 1/2 glass water and grind it again.
- Repeat point 3 .
- Repeat this process till all the milk comes out of coconut . ( 3-4 times)
- If u have big strainer u can use it instead of kitchen towel.
- Now measure this milk and use it in biryani's or in curries .