Friday, May 9, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :-
semiya : 1 & 1/2 glass (1 glass = 250 ml quantity )
beans : 10
tomato :1 small
water :1 & 1/2 glass
salt : 1 tspn
turmeric : 1/4 tspn
coriander leaves : 5 strigs
oil : 1 tbspn
urad dal : 1 tspn
dry red chilly :1
ground nuts : 1/2 a hand ful
bengal gram : 2 tbspn
cumin seeds : 1/2 tspn
mustard seeds : 1/2 tspn
green chillies : 4
onions : 2
ginger garlic paste / ginger paste : 1/4 tsn
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Heat a pan add 1 tspn oil and fry semiya till it turns golden red and transfer it to another bowl.
- Now add 2 tbspns oil and do seasoning by adding all the ingredients under SEASONING one by one.
- After onions are fried add all the chopped vegetables and mix well.
- Fry them and when they r well cooked add 1 small chopped tomato and mix well.
- Add water and when it boils add salt and turmeric.
- Now add fried semiya and coriander leaves and mix well.
- When it becomes dry or when semiya is well cooked switchoff the stove and put a lid on it. serve after 5 mins.
PLEASE LEAVE UR COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,
Labels: BREAK FAST