Saturday, May 17, 2008
serves : 3 adults
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :-
Ragi flour : 1 & 1/2 glass ( 1 glass = 250ml quantity)
bengal gram : 1/4 cup
curry leaves :10
coriander leaves : 5 strigs
green chillies : 5
salt : 1 tspn
oil : 5 tspns.
- soak bengal gram in water.
- Grind green chillies and salt .
- Take ragi flour in a bowl. Add finely chopped onions , grated carrot , mirchi paste , soaked bengal gram , curry leaves , coriander leaves.
- Mix them well.
- U can add hot water or normal water and make it as a chapathi dough.
- Take a pan greeze it with oil . take a big ball of dough and press it on the pan with hand as thin as possible and put holes on it.
- Now put this pan on stove and add oil around the roti.
- When it is done on one side reverse it on other side and fry it for 2 mins and serve.
- After making one roti put the pan under fan for 2 mins and repeat the process for 2nd roti.
- if u feel this is long process u can press it on plastic cover and fry them on ur dosa pan.
- Serve ragi rotis with curd / pickle.
PLEASE LEAVE UR COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,
Labels: BREAK FAST