Sunday, May 11, 2008
- First wash brinjals and strain them , dry them.
- Take out their stems and cut them as " +" mark on them till half the length and put them in salt water to avoid bitterness.
- Heat a pan add oil and add water squeezed brinjals and mix well.put a lid
- When they r half fried add crushed garlic and mix well.
- When they r fully fried add methi leaves , salt and chilly powder and mix well.
- Switchoff stove after 5 mins and put a lid.
- Ur delicious brinjal fry is ready to serve with rice and ghee.
PLEASE LEAVE UR COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,
Labels: DEEP FRIED VEGGIES