Friday, January 4, 2008
Ladies Finger : 15
oil : required for deep frying
garlic pods : 4
curry leaves : 1 strig
ground nuts : 20
chillypowder : 1/4 tspn
salt : 1/4 tspn
How to prepare:
- Wash ladies fingers ,strain them and dry them on a kitchen towel.cut ladies fingers either 1/2 inch or 1 inch length.
2. Heat a kadai or a deep skillet and pour oil. keep in medium flame . after the oil gets heated pour groundnuts and after 2 mins take them out and put them on absorbent paper.
- 3. now take ladies fingers and add them to oil.
4. when u feel it is almost fried at this point add crushed garlic and within 2 mins takeout the whole thing from oil without switching off the stove on to the absorbent paper .
5. Immediately mix required salt and chillypowder and mix them well such that it coats well.
6.donot close the bowl with a lid since bhendi becomes soft.
7. ur tasty & crispy bhendi fry is ready to serve.
PLEASE LEAVE UR COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,
Labels: DEEP FRIED VEGGIES