Thursday, June 12, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :-
Cauliflower : 1 small
oil : 4 tbspn
cumin seeds : 1/2 tspn
mustard seeds : 1/2 tspn
garlic pods : 10 -15 (optional)
curry leaves : 5 strigs
lemon : 1 & 1/2 big
Mustard seeds : 1 tbspn
Fenugreek seeds : 1/2 tbspn
salt : 5 tspns
chillypowder : 5 tbspns
turmeric : 1/2 tspn
- Take cauliflower and make it into small pieces.
- Wash this cauliflower pieces and dry them perfectly. (u can use cloth for drying )
- Heat a pan and dry fry mustard seeds litely and grind them in a dry container.
- In the same pan dry fry fenugreek seeds and grind them .
- Now heat a kadai add oil , when it is heated add cumin seeds and mustard seeds .
- Next add garlic pods , asafoetida little , curry leaves.
- Now add chopped & dried cauliflower pieces and fry for 5 mins (till half done ) and switchoff the stove.
- When it is cooled add salt , chillypowder , turmeric , mustard powder and fenugreek powder.
- Mix well .
- Now squeeze lime juice of 1 & 1/2 big lemon . mix well and put pickle in a dry box.
- Tasty cauliflower pickle is ready to serve with rice and a dollop of ghee.
- NOTE :-
- If u want cauliflower to be crunchy dont fry them. I dont like crunchyness so i just fried . this is not compulsory.
- store this pickle in fridge .
- Serve pickle only after 1 complete day.
- This pickle will be good for 1 week.
- U can do this pickle with or without using garlic pods . Both give different taste. so try both the versions.
PLEASE LEAVE UR COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,